1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My new truck

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Dave1250, Aug 2, 2004.

1. Dave1250

Dave1250 Member

Hi all my dealer just called and told my wife that my truck is in, a 2005 GMC DRW 4X4 Diesel 1 Ton . It has everything but the kitchen sink and DVD for the back seat . Hope it is trouble free.

2. PolarBear

PolarBear Member

Best of luck with it... Post some pics as soon as you can

3. Dave1250

Dave1250 Member

Well I picked up the truck this afternoon . I only receaved a 1,000.00 rebate they wanted 5.75 % on the loan ? What happen to 3.9 ? I went through the credit union at 4.40 % . With 27,000.00 they jump at the financeing . I will try to borrow a camara for pic.

4. PolarBear

PolarBear Member

Dealerships are notorious for doing that. They think they have you by the shortones!

Credit Unions figure their interest differently. They are a much better deal verses a regular bank or dealer financing.

5. kl0an

kl0an Senior Member

Hey Polar Bear, where you located??

6. PolarBear

PolarBear Member

located in CT .... why?

7. gpin

gpin Senior Member

The interest rate jump is a joke. Next time smile, shake hands with the dealer and walk away. They will find a way to make the deal work.