1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My new truck

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Turfmower, Feb 7, 2004.

1. Turfmower

Turfmower Senior Member

Last October one of my trucks died in an accident where a 78 year old lady thought she should step on the gas and not the brake at a red light.
    After waiting for the insurance and body company to build it. I finally got a new truck last week

I have it scheduled to be lettered in beginning of March. Now need to get running boards and simulators for the wheels.
  2. J&M Lawncare

J&M Lawncare Junior Member

new truck

Nice truck. Now that is a year round money maker.payup :drinkup:
  3. Tom Smith

Tom Smith Senior Member
    from IL

Nice truck... were u the guy that was going to post the pic of his old truck w/ and without damage?
  4. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

thats a nice plow truck
  5. Grshppr

Grshppr Senior Member

Thats a really nice setup, looks great. What did you hit with your blade to get that big chip in the cutting edge?:confused:
  6. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Say,that FORD in the back ground looks like it's done battle for a long hard time.
  7. Turfmower

Turfmower Senior Member

I never chipped a cutting edge it must have broke when I was cleaning ice along a curb line.

The ford a 84 f 250 rack body with a 460 it only has 34k miles on it haven used it in 3 years.

I'll put some pictures of the smashed truck when I up load them I have to clean up some FTP space.
  8. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Nice rig.:nod: :waving:
  9. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Great Looking Rig,I want one.

10. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I's soooooo jealous, nice set up !!