1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My New Truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by BlueRam2500, Jul 7, 2013.

1. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Picked this beast up last week. 2013 F350 CC/LB, Lariat Ultimate package, and the 6.7 Powerstroke! Averaging 16mpg mixed driving with about 600 miles on it, definitely going to go up the more miles I put on it.

Ecoboost was nice, much nicer inside than my Dodge ever was, but with my landscaping business growing I needed the larger truck. Got a better deal on this truck with all the options than an XLT, so opted for the loaded one. Plan on keeping it for 10 years so why not spoil myself?

Anyway here is the pics, I absolutely love the truck. Plans are BackRack and toolbox, just had it tinted yesterday. Maybe a set of train horns and HID's down the road, but thats it. Enjoy!
  2. gallihersnow

gallihersnow Senior Member

That's a sweet truck! You're really movin' up in the world!
  3. Mike NY

Mike NY Senior Member
    from zone 5

I loved mine like that except when plowing driveways, Turning radius of the queen Mary.
  4. GVL LLC

GVL LLC Senior Member

That truck is sweet but I do agree that configuration is a pita to plow driveways with. My extra cab long bed is a pita too. But the truck is sweet and once you go diesel you never go back.
  5. BlueRam2500

If I plow with this, definitely no driveways. Strictly parking lots or condo complexes. In talks with a contractor buddy of mine to sub for him this winter doing all commercial and condo complexes, so we will see whether this gets a new Western Wideout in a few months.
  6. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

love the truck good luck with it:salute: and it might be time 4 a screen name update:laughing:
  7. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

I just picked up my 3rd 6.7 two weeks ago......I wanted gray but settled on black for the 3rd time.
    Between my 011&12, I've had zero problems. I sure you'll be very happy with your purchase.
  8. GVL LLC

GVL LLC Senior Member

in that case, that truck will be very fun to drive while plowing. That truck will be great for parking lots and condo complexes. Enjoy your new truck
  9. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

good choice on the Boss v plow too!
  10. BlueRam2500

Thanks for the well wishes guys. The truck is absolutely awesome, I am so happy with it. I finally got the truck I wanted.
  11. BlueRam2500

I'm glad to hear that, and from what I've read on other forums guys have nothing but great things to say about the 6.7 motor. I'm looking forward to putting a lot of miles on her in the next decade.
  12. gallihersnow

gallihersnow Senior Member

That truck would look incredible with a Fisher XV2 hanging off the front.
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2013
  13. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

Good Luck. My regular cab is a pita in driveways. No problem with the 6.7

FISHERBOY Senior Member

sweet truck, just make sure u get the extended warranty just in case
  15. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

That is beautiful! I love the color.
  16. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

sweet truck good luck with it . cant wait to see that western on there
  17. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

awesome truck man
  18. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care Senior Member

Nice truck!
  19. BlueRam2500

Did that when I bought it, powertrain and bumper-to-bumper warranties. Have coverage until 200k!

Thank you guys for the kind words!
  20. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Love it! Great Color choice as well.