1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My New Truck/Plow/Salt Setup

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by gatorman777, Oct 13, 2006.

1. gatorman777

gatorman777 Banned
    from chicago

Here are some pictures of my new (used) personal truck with a new plow and salt spreader. Plow is a new Western 7'6" Ultra Mount with newer style headlights. Salt spreader is a Sno-Way 9cu ft. salt spreader. Hopefully the Sno-Way will work fine.

NEGATIVES:
    Sno-way should create a nice bracket for the plug (truck side). :nod:
    Western should go back to the 2-plug design so the front of the truck can look a little cleaner/neater.

P1010135.jpg

P1010136.jpg

P1010133.jpg

P1010134.jpg

P1010137.jpg

2. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Looks nice Gator, I like those new style plow lights.

3. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

looks like an suv to me not a truck.

4. gatorman777

gatorman777 Banned
    from chicago

THEGOLDPRO, I stand corrected....my apologies. The next round is on me for my mistake. :drinkup:

5. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

C'mon now. We all can't have as cool of a truck as yours or MINE for that matter:D . Just teasin'. That Tahoe looks like a good driveway machine.

6. gatorman777

gatorman777 Banned
    from chicago

You call a Dodge a Truck??? :sleeping:

Just kidding......

7. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Yes, but I have to admit it that it won't carry the grocery's or soccer equipment as good as a Tahoe will. :drinkup:

I really like the plow. It would make a good addition to the Dodge. Do you have any kind of guard to keep the sander from sanding your truck?

8. Cutter1

Cutter1 Senior Member

I have two dodge 04 dodge diesels. Love the cummins!! One is slightly tweeked :) putting out 600+ HP. Love putting rice burners to shame. with a little smoke in there face to really rub it in.