Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood Automotive tire

#4 ·
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Snow Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood

#5 ·
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

#7 ·
Now to just to pick up the dump truck on march 14th:dizzy: .
James

Tire Wheel Vehicle Tractor Automotive tire

#8 ·
Still have the Deere.
James

#10 ·
Dont want the guys to get lazy in the AC:nono:
James

#12 ·
I found the little F'er that took it, his sister drove right by my house with it on his truck, its in the police hands now, the bar has been mounted to a backrack:dizzy: ...lets see them try now:angry:
James

#16 ·
York rake and forks for now, hopefully a grapple by fall.
Ya it is chappell. I would recommend everyone there, they are just GREAT people over there. They delivered everything promised.
James

#21 ·
I agree with motoxdk24. My JD 4310 tips very easy. All of these newer compact are very top heavy. I filled a 50 gallon drum full of rocks and cement. While the cement was still wet I put the pins in for the three point and toplink. Just make sure that you have the pins at the correct height and angle (trust me, lesson learned:blush2: ).

#23 · (Edited)
oops, wrong thread

#25 ·
DakotaDarron;829920 said:
they say nothing runs like a deer... but nothing runs over a deer like a New Holland lol
except an International Harvester :D

we have a tc40 with the shuttle shift and skid steer quick attach from end....best investment we ever made, hands down...if Id realized I coulda gotted the IH and had the exact same tractor in red, when we bought this one, I'da hadda red one instead.

#26 ·
Great looking tractor. How many horse power is it?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.