1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My new toy

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by zigzag82, Nov 14, 2008.

1. zigzag82

zigzag82 Junior Member

This is my new Case 465 it has pilet controls. I also have a rylind plow but no pics yet.
    I chose the case because the new one they made the cab 3in taller and put in a 3in suspention seat. This one has High flow and two speed and ride control to take out the bumps.

1108081736a (2).jpg

1108081737 (2).jpg

2. BETHELSKIER

BETHELSKIER Senior Member

Wow that's a nice looking skid! Can't wait for some action shots. Good luck with it:)

3. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

very nice. ahh suspension seats and ride control, good to have the finer things...

4. snowman79

snowman79 Senior Member
    from MidWest

and it has those slick side lights...i would love to have those on our 430....

5. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Wow, that's really nice looking. What did that run if you don't mind me asking??

6. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

That case looks awesome!!!! it totally dwarfs my 2005 420. Cant wait to get another one though. Prolly get one with tracks just to say i have both. Be sure to get some pictures up of it pushing some snow!!!! GOOD LUCK

7. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I want one!!

8. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

I always liked case...yours looks nice good luck with it

9. Indy

Indy Senior Member

I always tell my wife, every guy needs a skidder..........:mad:

So far, no skidder, maybe it will be under the tree;)

10. zigzag82

zigzag82 Junior Member

I will get some more pics on this week.
    Maybe it will snow enough for me to plow.
    There has been nothing but 1 to 2 inch storms and I plow every 4 inch.
    All of my accounts are melting off.