1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My new toy......just brought her home...mobile strobe truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Dissociative, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

now other members here can get away with posting stuff that may or may not be theirs so i don't want to hear any garbage about weather or not i own this..apparently it's not allowed to question ownership of posted items......or it gets deleted.

if anyone complains or questions my ownership of this i will have your post deleted and my thread locked...

here is my toy......

2007 Show Hauler Toter Home on 1999 T2000 Kenworth Chassis. 430 HP Caterpillar diesel, automatic 10-speed transmission, exterior wash down bib, lighted & carpeted storage compartments, electric inverter, triple battery system, hot water heater, climate controlled ceiling vents, exterior AC outlets, auto tracking satelite system, exterior entertainment center, 3 TVs inside, surround sound, custom high end cherry wood interior by Show Hauler, cherry hardwood floors, 8K generator, central AC, full bath/shower, custom interior, full outdoor remote controlled awning, slide out seating area, sleeps 5 comfortably, great tow vehicle. Well maintained, used by a professional race team, decals are vinyl and can be easily removed. Service records are available.'

JUST BOUGHT HER.....still doing all the paper work...so how you all like it???
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i plan to turn it into a mobile install truck...loaded full of strobes and go around offering free services to the needy....after all homeless need lighting too you know..

mabey i will buy a boat to put behind her....

2. Rubicon 327

Rubicon 327 Senior Member

How is that baby in the snow?.......like a train on rails?:laughing:

I want one now!:nod:

3. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Thats a perfect driveway truck! Is it 4 wheel drive?

4. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Nice truck.

5. Dissociative

it's actually being fitted with a daniels pull plow right now....

i am gonna just use it as a driveway rig.......until i can finish up the blower mounts for the front.

as soon as the blower is operational i have a DOT contract with her.....i am now the only truck that will be plowing the I-290 freeway this winter....

6. JR Snow Removal

JR Snow Removal Senior Member

Im needy! I need free strobes but your gonna have to pay me to park that in my driveway cause it will take up the whole damn thing :D

7. TremblaySNOW

TremblaySNOW Senior Member

Very sweet, congrats!
    if i had one I'd pull my sled trailer up North, & put a huge yamaha sticker on it. LOL

P.S.
    would look cool going throu Tim Hortons drivethrou. LOL

8. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer Senior Member

That would nice for plowing. If you need a quick power-nap in-between accounts, climb in the back, pop in a movie and relax!

9. REAPER

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

If you're only doing driveways heck you could get by with a 7.5 Homesteader. I would get the tall guide markers tho. :dizzy:

10. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

i feel like im gonna see you with a trailer on the back pulling a dragster to the strip....lol that thing is real sweet

11. IPLOWSNO

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

thats pimpin right there, must be nice,

12. Dissociative

I decided in the interest of fuel economy to swap out the motor...

i got a lead on a junk yard f250 with the 6.0 so we are going to do a conversion.

13. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Good choice can't go wrong with that engine.:dizzy:

14. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

How many miles does the Cat have on it?
    Keep us updated with pics of that conversion!

By the way, that thing is awesome :D !

15. builtupbowtie

builtupbowtie Junior Member
    from Oh

are you serious? you bought a truck like that and your worried about fuel economy?

16. Harleychvy

Harleychvy Senior Member

Now you have a great nap spot for when you're out plowing all night.:jester:

17. Dissociative

guys....the wife took it shopping today at the mall.......they all just went out to the truck instead of the food court...

it's paying itself off already....

i got a buddy that says he can get me handicapped plates for it......thats gonna be a plus when those come in.

18. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Hahaha! Handicapped plates :p

19. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

That's not yours...lol

20. prostk2

prostk2 Member

What are you going to pull with your new purchase? Congrats it looks great!!