1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My new tool box

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by apik1, Feb 14, 2008.

1. apik1

apik1 Senior Member

It's a Mac macsimizer 19 drawer workstation. I am still waiting on the stainless top to show up.
  2. apik1

apik1 Senior Member

Last edited: Mar 11, 2008
  3. drewguere

drewguere Junior Member

Ive only got a small over and under crapsman, and Im hopefully buying 2 more sets of them off craigslist for a decent deal.

I ope to one day buy a large big name set, snap on, matco, something like that, when I move into my own shop...and win the lottery
  4. Excalibur2006

Excalibur2006 Junior Member

very nice toolbox!!!! how much did it cost you?
  5. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

Nice, I am hoping to add a bigger one like that myself. I dont have all the money in the winter time like you do I guess. Ha Ha
  6. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

great looking box plenty of move to work with is it new new or used new too you either way good step to grow
  7. apik1

apik1 Senior Member

It's used, about 3 years old, but in perfect shape. I traded in 2 other toolboxes and some cash. But it helps when a good friend becomes a Mac dealer, it saves payup . It is nice having all the tools in the same place.
  8. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

as long as you have a dealer that don't give you crap thats all you can ask for :nod:
  9. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice tool box!!
  10. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

Sweet tool chest! I was pricing out a Snap -On series like that for $8000 , candy apple red!! I'll order it this summerxysport
  11. apik1

apik1 Senior Member

It's nuts what these boxes sell for, mine lists for $ 10,500 :dizzy: But this one is used in perfect shape, so I got it for a lot less payup
  12. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Tell me about it, these boxes are crazy in price. BUT like anything else, you get what you pay for. I got a snap-on krl double bank top and bottom boxes with a docker locker on the side. Awsome box, but even after a few years of owning it, I still can't believe I paid over 10K for it.
  13. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer Senior Member

:nod: yes sir! Or as my friend Paris Hilton would say, "that's hot"
  14. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

That box is sweet, I think I'll marry her!!:D