1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My "New to Me" Truck...

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Lubold8431, Sep 22, 2006.

1. Lubold8431

Lubold8431 Member

1999 Chevy 2500, Regular cab, 5.7L V8. Ladder rack on the back, snow plow prep pkg, trailering pkg. Looking forward to putting a plow on for the winter.

P9220178 (2).jpg

P9220180.jpg

2. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

Nice truck. Got a 98 just like it but white. You will be pleased with the performance, if it is anything like mine. What type of plow you thinking?

3. Lubold8431

Lubold8431 Member

Well, I have a used 8' Fisher plow (MM1) on hold for me right now, I just have to get up to the wilderness of VT to pick it up.

4. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

cant go wrong with that back rack looks tough to me

5. Lubold8431

Lubold8431 Member

Its definitely a work truck, and also a hunting truck.

6. jglandscaping

jglandscaping Senior Member

How much did you pay if you dont mind me asking? Im looking to replace my halfton with something of that sort in the spring.
    James

7. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

exactly the same truck except for headache rack, mud flaps and the fact that yours is a 99 and mines a 97, exact same body style and color, and wheels and features! didn't see the interior in yours though! NICE TRUCK

8. Lubold8431

Lubold8431 Member

Uhh, well, I got the friend of the family discount, :eek: :eek: :eek: I dont think it would be fair for me to tell you all how LITTLE I paid for this beauty.

9. Lubold8431

Lubold8431 Member

Sorry, I didnt take any interior pics. Nothing fancy there. Just a bench seat with cloth interior, regular windows and locks, tape deck (soon to be changed out to a CD player).
    Yeah, I like it.