1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My"NEW" to me truck Chevy 2500HD

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Burkartsplow, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Here is my new 2004 chevy 2500 HD with 7.5 meyer poly plow. I just gave her a bath and the dogs jumped right in afterwards and were ready to go for a ride. They may be mexican(chihuahua) but they sure do love the snow. I will post a video of them last year on St. Vday storm. There is no ballast in the truck, was thinking about putting on some timbrens. Just made a new box to help with fall cleanups. Hope you guys like? Check out the link. it should work.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/BrowseP...rt_order=0&navfolderid=0&folderid=0&ownerid=0

Last edited: Nov 13, 2007
  2. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

ohh yea youre looking good haha

3. Burkartsplow

I am having a little technical difficulty. my luck. give a few and I will work it out. i think the pics are to big. and suggestions.

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

They have to be under 100 kb in order to upload. You may need to resize them to get them to post. Let me know if you need help with them...

Btw, sharp truck! Looks just like my '04 HD :p

5. Burkartsplow

I think I have it now

6. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

well if you cant get the pic of the truck up how about making the pic of the girl bigger

7. PlowMan03

PlowMan03 Senior Member
    from Maine

I tryed the link and it doesn't work for me.

8. Duncan90si

Duncan90si Senior Member

Ditto. Don't leave us hanging like this. :)

9. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

It won't work for me either:cry: , sounds like a nice truck though.

10. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

11. Burkartsplow

sent the pictures out and will is going to resize them and post them for me. thanks will. i tried everything and no dice. well enjoy the pictures once they are up.

12. Burkartsplow

try this new link below CLICK BELOW FOR PICTURES >NO need to sign in once there, just click on the truck and a gallery comes up.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLa...post_signin=Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Ux=0

Last edited: Nov 14, 2007
  13. DareDog

DareDog PlowSite.com Addict

nice truck

14. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Sweet truck looks just like mine but mine is a 1500 and no plow yet:cry:
    Heres a pic
    phpQIubNsPM[1].jpg

phpQIubNsPM[1].jpg