1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My new to me Skid..

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by contractor078, Oct 15, 2010.

1. contractor078

contractor078 Senior Member

Hey everyone I just got this new to me skid after many phone calls to the dealer i got it yesterday can't wait for the snow this year! what do you guys think? I really want to get a plow for it. would you believe that the SOB is about an inch to tall to fit in the garage. guess it will be going down to my in laws garage. :redbounce

IMG_5537.jpg

IMG_8200.jpg

IMG_5960.jpg

2. thesnowman269

thesnowman269 Senior Member

get a set of a smaller tires and maybe itll fit

3. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Looks great. Are you planing on putting a pusher or just a regular plow on it?

4. contractor078

i really like the Kage system any one have any comments on them? good bad? I plow mostly neighborhoods lots of circles huge PITA that's why i got this baby.

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Very nice machine. That's what I actually wanted when I stumbled on a smokin deal on a Bobcat. I have probably 2k hours in a pair of 236b's from a former place of employment. Very nice all around machines.

6. sno commander

sno commander PlowSite.com Addict
    from ct

you could let the air out of the tires as long as there not filled with foam if you really wanted too

7. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

kage is a nice system from what I've seen but my buddy looked into one on his CAT and for the price he bought a pusher and plow and still had $$$ left over.

8. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Not a CAT fan but pretty sharp looking machine you got!:)

9. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

good machine, imo - you should back on when trailering so you don't break window....

10. contractor078

good tip thanks for the heads up.

11. bplow

bplow Member

Nice machine, I have a 236 also but its not the B series. Plows like a champ. I have wings on the plow which made a huge difference when moving snow.

100x100.jpg

12. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Nice machine. Sucks it won't go in the garage (of course!!:realmad:) Does it have a block heater?