1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My new (to me) Sierra

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by jbone, Nov 17, 2006.

1. jbone

jbone Senior Member

Sorry I dont have any pics I just picked it up tonight. Besides I dont even have a camera to take pics with, but I thought this would probably be the place to put this thread. Its a 2002 2500HD Indigo Blue. Reg. cab/long bed. 8.1L 496c.i. motor, with an Allison 5spd. tranny. Next week its getting its brand new (05' left over) western 8.5 V-plow:D payup Im so excited I just had to tell everyone!!!

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

since this is the pic forum.....you got any pics of it??? sweet truck!

3. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

just a thought, the newer westerns have updated the hydraulics in the MVP. Might be worth the extra money to have a faster v-plow.

4. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

That Allison is a nice combo with the 8.1L, drove one for a previous company i worked for, its like tank.

5. jbone

jbone Senior Member

hopefully soon.

6. jbone

jbone Senior Member

I thought about it but I still want to do a spray in bed liner and a few other things. The new hydraulics are really nice but its gonna cost me another $12-1400 including tax. I also need to put some decent tires on there. The dealer put new ones on but they arent gonna do **** for me in the snow!:angry:

7. jbone

jbone Senior Member

Would anyone mind hosting pics on here if I email them to someone???

8. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

ill host em at

cheribackman @ yahoo.com