1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My New To Me Ram 2500

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by DeereFarmer, Mar 17, 2011.

1. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Its been slow around here so I figured I'd post up some pics of my new to me truck I picked up a few weeks ago. 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 quad cab Hemi. I had no intentions of buying this truck until I went to go look at it. It is the cleanest '03 I have seen. Its in good shape and I picked up for a good price, so I couldn't be happier. I'm not sure if I'm going to put a plow on it. I'm only intending on keeping it for a year at the most until I can afford/justify getting a diesel again, but who knows. If I do put a plow on it I'll get a Fisher 8' stainless X Blade.:nod:

T1.jpg

T2.jpg

T3.jpg

T4.jpg

T5.JPG

2. DeereFarmer

A few more...

T6.JPG

T7.jpg

T8.JPG

T9.JPG

3. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

I wish my 2003 was that clean! Of course the fugly white doesn't help me :/

4. DeereFarmer

Oh yes, the dreaded color white :angry: I've had a few white trucks. No fun to try to keep them clean. Thanks for the compliment!

5. wolfmobile8

wolfmobile8 Senior Member

nice truck bet you miss the stroker. if you do put a plow on it definetly go with the xblade

6. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Very nice looking truck

7. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice truck. You should be very happy with it. My uncle has the same exact truck with an 8' Boss trip edge and he loves it. He has never had any major problems with it, only a few front suspencion problems. You should definatly put an 8' Xblade on it IMO.

8. DodgeBlizzard

DodgeBlizzard Senior Member

That's too purdy to put a plow on it.

9. XxChevy-HDxX

XxChevy-HDxX Senior Member
    from Mass

get a good set of tires for it... it would look way better :)

10. DeereFarmer

I do and then I don't. I put a lot of time and effort into that truck. It was a dream to drive, but at the same time attracted a lot of attention from cops.:realmad: Its nice to drive around in a truck where the cops don't follow you.

11. DeereFarmer

Thats on the list. I'm going to wear these tires out of the summer and then put some 285s on it.

12. bruin250

bruin250 Member

Very nice truck:drinkup:

13. DeereFarmer

Thanks for the compliment!

14. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

nice truck where were those pics taken 117 mobil?

15. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

Not kidding about clean!! Nice find!!

16. DeereFarmer

Yes they were. That is my backdrop for all my truck pics hahaha.

Thanks for the compliment RC!

17. Willman940

Willman940 Senior Member

I miss your old truck....

18. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

looks good. an 8ft blade would be perfect for it

19. Willman940

Willman940 Senior Member

I should point out, this is a nice truck too, and I'm sure she'll be very if not more useful then your old one. I just really liked your old truck. fuel prices no matter what you use are a *****.

John

20. DeereFarmer

Hahahaha I know what you meant John. No worries at all. I miss my old truck too, but it just wasn't useful. I needed something to pull my 24' enclosed car trailer and knew the lifted F350 wasn't up to the challenge. I like the Ram for sure, but it's no Powerstroke, it does get better MPGs though! The guy who bought my old one loves it and is going to take good care of it/not use it as a work truck. He's happy because he basically stole it from me.