1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My New to me Ford

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Sharpshooter77, Oct 24, 2007.

1. Sharpshooter77

Sharpshooter77 Senior Member

Here is my New to me 1993 Ford, F-250, 7.3 IDI diesel, 4x4, auto, 8 foot fisher. The truck is in really good Mechanical shape, The Body is in good shape other then the dent in the passengerside on the box, And it has a few small rust spots here and there mostly on the tailgate. Also it has a 54'' code 3 light bar too. Also the oil pan was replaced 1 year ago this month. So no worries there. Here are a few night time pics as I just got it home a little while ago. and I paid 4500 for it, it was a good deal for the condtion of the truck.

2. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Nice truck you got there, to bad its a ford. :D Go out and get some pics of the lightbar lit up. Hope it treats ya well and you make some money with it.
  3. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Sounds like a good buy to me. We need pics of the lightbar action.
  4. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

I agree lol! It is a nice truck and lightbar.
  5. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

lets see some day pics...looks good at night
  6. Idealtim

Idealtim Senior Member

Back-up truck?
  7. Sharpshooter77

Sharpshooter77 Senior Member

Ya I'll get some day time pics tomarrow as I spent the day insuring and regiestering it today. No this is not a back up truck she is my new daily driver and I cant be happerier with the truck. I am loving the gas mileage. 3.09 a gallon for diesel.
  8. willofalltrades

willofalltrades Member

Lets see some daytime pics...
  9. 03SuperCrew330

03SuperCrew330 Member

Nice truck...guess I will see you around neighbor!!
  10. Leisure Time LC

Leisure Time LC Senior Member

I have that same truck, Only I have a western on the front of it. The body looks a little cleaner than mine and mine is gas not diesel.