1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My New (to me) Dodge Ram 2001 Sport

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by bikeluver43, Feb 1, 2006.

1. bikeluver43

bikeluver43 Member
    from Mass

Here is my new truck I picked up yesturday- 2001 Ram 1500 Quad Cab Sport model with 50,000 miles, 5.9 V8 4x4 auto...Bright Red! I traded in my 2002 Ram 1500 Quad Cab that had 92k miles on it that was starting to show its mileage (truck just started to feel loose and not as solid). I got a 3/36 warranty for FREE and 2 years FREE oil and filter Changes. The warranty even goes so far as replacing worn/blown out tires and will even replace the seats if I get a stain on them. Overall I'm very pleased to have a worry-free (technically due to the warranty) truck again. Let me know what you think...oh yeah, she'll have a plow by the end of the summer...

Newtruck1.jpg

Bike and Cat pictures 029.jpg

2. BRAAAP

BRAAAP Senior Member

Nice truck got to love Dodge:waving:

3. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Nice truck!payup

4. bikeluver43

bikeluver43 Member
    from Mass

Thanks guys, I plan on going with a MM Fisher 7 1/2' setup. They are fairly easy to come by around here and having owned one before (on a 94 F150) I know it'll suit my needs perfectly! I'm actually pretty impressed by this 360 (5.9), cruising on the highway it never has to shift out of overdrive to accelerate-unless I go about half throttle. She has a lot of low end grunt! I can't wait to push some snow with her!payup purplebou