1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

my new summer toy

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by IPLOWSNO, May 17, 2010.

1. IPLOWSNO

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

ok its not so much new as an old rebuilt one lol

but i tried my hand at painting again, then i started to be creative,in my shop, well it snoballed from there, and got me to here, what do you guys think??

it needed paint, so here is what i came up with,

[​IMG]

so seeing as i am getting older, i had to cut down on the wind some, it gets old after a 100 miles,

so in eatmytailpipe fashion i scoured c/l and was able to get me this for 40 bucks,no i paid what he wanted lol,

[​IMG]

now i know you are sayin hell yeah thats gonna be an ugly ass bike right now arent ya,

well so did i, but don't forget i wield the power of the tools on my side, hahaha so after some thought process, i let the hacking commence,

i am telling ya sexy isn't it,

[​IMG]

maybe a facelift????????????

[​IMG]

2. IPLOWSNO

in true american fashion where would iput my canned beverages? oh the center is a box also for an ipod or something?

[​IMG]

so i feel at this time my skills are holding up, but yet my bike is still lacking something,

so in a last ditch attempt to have a cool functional bike i went back in the shop, thjis time was buisness,

storage dam it i want more storage, so it began

[​IMG]

then i said if your gonna do one thing why not two??? and so it began,

[​IMG]

however i had this done by the afternoon, making me think the next build would be as fast,

[​IMG]

3. IPLOWSNO

then it dawned on me i had a huge project goin lol, and i dug in deep to finish in case work called, i wanted it done asap,

[​IMG]

right about now your sayin this hack is nuts right, my kids did too,

but from that i got to this

[​IMG]

and this,

[​IMG]

dam i need to make some lids,

[​IMG]

4. IPLOWSNO

then after some quality bondo time

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

which brings me to saturday morning , 8 am enter the shop, and after a long and tedious paint process, i walked out at 3 am,

[​IMG]

5. IPLOWSNO

sunday am first thing i assembled this,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

yup i love red, hahaha

[​IMG]

how'd i do?????????????????????

remember my cab enclosure, you wait hahaha

6. Deerewashed

Deerewashed Senior Member

much much much better...the peie at the bottom i would of gone up farther and fitted it to te pipes

7. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

lol, at first i was like, wtf?! but in the end it looks pretty cool, like a WWII era bomber, though i think i prefer the black/grey side more than the red. cheers!

8. IPLOWSNO

thanks guys yea the black side is evil but, i love red so it depends on my mood as to what way i approach the bike hahaha