1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My new spreader

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Well here it is in all of its glory... Lesco Easy Load tailgate mount. Just need to finish painting some stuff and get it all wired

Last edited: Apr 13, 2009
  2. Tuxx

Tuxx Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

Looks Good,Also saw you on the freeway comming home from Big Browns Win!

3. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Thanks Tuxx!!:waving: Im so glad the Browns kicked the Ravens' butt!!!prsport

4. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Looks good! I see you already got it in your sig! lol

5. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

looks great man, hope you guys have a great winter this year so you can make some dough with that thing!

6. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Yep, I try to keep things updated, lol
    Me too!!! Knowing my luck, it will snow twice since I am getting all pre-prepared:gunsfiring:

7. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Looks good! All we need now is some snow!xysport

8. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Are you going to paint it red?:D :waving:

Congratulations your my 1,000th post! And you get nothing from me!

Last edited: Sep 30, 2007
  9. Sydenstricker Landscaping

No grandview, Im not. I want to paint it some kinda color, just not red.

Congrats on the 1,000th post. Thanks for choosing me to use it!!!!!:drinkup:

10. frndinalowplace

frndinalowplace Senior Member
    from 7hills

Where did you have to drill holes into for the mounting? I am looking at the same unit but snowex's. Just wondering what you had to do to mount it.

11. Sydenstricker Landscaping

I had to drill a few into the bumper and a couple into the top of the bed rails. It sux because when I get rid of this truck, it will look like swiss cheese, lol

12. 99zr2

99zr2 Senior Member

looks good. Is there some kinda deflector so the salt or sand doesn't accumulate on the bumper?

13. Sydenstricker Landscaping

thanks!! I am gonna put a truck mudflap behind the spreader to keep it from getting all over my truck. I dont wanna rust it out. I may even take the tailgate off as well

14. WALKERS

WALKERS PlowSite.com Addict

Looks great Tom I need one too. I was talking to that guy just didn't have some extra cash. Do you have it running yet?
    JOSH

15. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

So that is what you came down to Columbus for on Saturday. Looks good. Only one thing is missing................ snow. You are all dressed up with nowhere to go. :) I was just thinking about last year when we were out cutting in October and we got some showers while out doing leaf work. I think it was about the time that Buffalo got hammered.

16. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Thanks Josh!!:waving: No, I need to get a controller and wire it up. Just wanted to get the worst of it done now. The wiring part is easy.

That is what I came down for. Yeah I know the snow is missing, lol. This is the time of year though to get the snow stuff worked on and ready, otherwise I will have no time to do it during fall season. I just want to be all ready by October 15th at the latest. You never know what could occur after that. People that drove by down the street looked at me funny with all the winter stuff on it. I bet they were cussing me, lol

17. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

My plans for Friday is to do oil changes on the mowers and sand and paint the spinner on the salt spreader myself. We shall see if we get any more rain that might put me off my schedule. If so then I can do it on Sunday.

18. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

wow that was quick.....looks good.....