1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My new snowblower

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by apik1, Dec 31, 2007.

1. apik1

apik1 Senior Member

I picked up a Ariens 522EC today. Single stage 22" cut, 5 horsepower, electric start. I can't wait to try it :redbounce :bluebounc

DSC00757.JPG

DSC00758.JPG

DSC00759.JPG

DSC00757.JPG

DSC00758.JPG

DSC00759.JPG

2. alleghenypaving

alleghenypaving Member

nice blower,you might get that chance late tonight or tomarrow.. good luck with it..hope you make yourself lots of money..

3. highlander316

highlander316 Senior Member

i got that same blower. Whichever guy I take w/ me for the event loves it! It throws snow like you won't believe. Only thing I broke was I bent the axle taking it out the first stop (dropped it doh!) and the pin between the two sleeves on the turning mechanism fell out. I'm gonna go pick up another one of these this week.

4. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Nice Machine

whats the price tag and where can they be found?

5. apik1

apik1 Senior Member

It was about $ 600.00 and I bought is at a local Ariens dealer called Jack's mowers

6. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

If you really want to try it come on up. I am sure I could keep you busy for 10 hours tomorrow.

7. apik1

apik1 Senior Member

I guess I mean I want to sit in my warm truck and watch someone else use it. oh heres a pic of the truck xysport
    DSC00724.JPG

Oh :drinkup: HAPPY NEW YEAR :drinkup:

DSC00724.JPG

8. tinymitymo

tinymitymo Member

Why a single stage??

No one where I live would even consider one.....

I have never seen a single stage in use....much less used one.....

Just curious...:waving:

9. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

Look nice new snowblower. We would like see video of action snowblower work in snowstorm.

10. pusher21

pusher21 Member

nice looking blower let use kno how its works i am looking to get one as well

11. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

We have 2 single stage and 2 2 stage. The single stage get almost all the use. The only time we used the 2 stage this year was for the 12-15" storm we had 2 sundays ago. We only use ours for sidewalks so we are not trying to move anything at the ends of driveways that the street plow leaves.

Single stage are fast, easy in and out of truck and they take up less room. Not for everyone but they work well for us.

With a single stage you can have a tailgate salter and still throw the blower over the side of the truck.

12. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice blower. I have one basically them same but a yardman but I can't get it to run.

13. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Wow, totally awesome looking blower man! Way cool! So cool, we should call it air conditioning...

14. tinymitymo

tinymitymo Member

I get it now!!!:drinkup:

15. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Thats why I want to get my yardman running, quick and easy don't have to use ramps!