1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My new Silverado

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by jmassi, Feb 17, 2004.

1. jmassi

jmassi Senior Member

Here's my 2004 Silverado. I got it back in October. Sorry it took so long to post pics...

truck1.jpg

2. Blizzard15

Blizzard15 Junior Member
    from CT

nice truck.. do you have anything to stiffen your suspension, like timbrens?
    -Ben

3. jmassi

jmassi Senior Member

Yep, got timbrens on the front and cranked up the torsion bars.
    -Joe

4. 2004F550

2004F550 Senior Member

Those look like the wheels used the the Subrabans and the Tahoes...hmmmm

5. jmassi

jmassi Senior Member

You're right. They are. I bought them off ebay for $200 and put my winter tires on the and switch back and forth every year this way I can go for a while on each set of tires.:D :drinkup:

6. 2004F550

2004F550 Senior Member

Good thinking...:D

7. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Nice truck, I like the color. I bet you don't have any problems getting it turned around in tight places. I also like the idea of having 2 sets of tires and rims.

8. jmassi

jmassi Senior Member

Thanks! I love the short bed, reg cab. I can zip in and out of tight places with ease. I have a blast plowing. :p :D

9. FSUPERDUTY

FSUPERDUTY Senior Member

that truck with a pull plow would be awsome for drive ways!

10. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

thats the 1500 with 5300 motor i was thinking of one for next season

11. jmassi

jmassi Senior Member

This is my second one. I had a 99 Silverado identical to what I have now. My suggestion is get the Z71, it has the beefier suspension and the plow prep package. Crank up the torsion bars and throw on a set of timbrens and you'll be set, JMO.

12. tembro

tembro Junior Member

My Quadrasteer Crewcab turns tighter than the reg cab short box, something to consider.

13. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Nice Truck !!:D