Snow Plowing Forum banner

My New Signs

3K views 24 replies 12 participants last post by  WIPensFan 
#1 ·
Just picked these up today. They are my 12 x 24 magnetic signs, black backing with diamond plate with red outline, they look good. Tell me what you think ?

See less See more
#3 ·
yeah i thought about one for the tailgate as well, i dont know if ill get it tho

#7 ·
Looks good just like they were permanent vinyl.

#8 ·
that's kinda why i got them with the black magnet, so then they look like they are permeant compared to the white magnet that would look dumb on a black truck

#9 ·
Looks really nice. I made a set of those for my truck last week also. Just couldnt bring myself to stick the vinyl right to the truck even though I think vinyl looks better than magnets. But the black magnet on black truck looks really good.

#10 · (Edited)
QKSnowRemoval;839663 said:
yeah i thought about one for the tailgate as well, i dont know if ill get it tho
I like the tail gate Idea. People generally get a longer and clearer look at the rear of the truck than the sides when everyone is cruisin down they highway at 75. I had white on my black truck and it came out pretty well. The image is my signature is the same as teh magnet on the truck. I found a pic also. The blue border helped break it up nicely though

#12 ·
KL&M Snow Div.;840092 said:
Looks good, at first I had to go back and look because they blended in so well with the truck.
o haha, made u look. yeah they do look good,thankx

#13 ·
What Do you guys think about it saying 24 Hr Service ?

#15 ·
o yeah so true, haha the rest of the time im running on coffee right?

#19 ·
I'm just not a fan of magnetic signs (personal reasons,lol) I like the chrome lettering, why didn't you just get the lettering put on the truck?

#20 ·
Brian Young;840971 said:
I'm just not a fan of magnetic signs (personal reasons,lol) I like the chrome lettering, why didn't you just get the lettering put on the truck?
WIPensFan;840404 said:
I like the signs, but it looks like it says - OK snow removal! Not good, not great, just OK.
I didnt get it put on the truck cuz i not use it untill winter, other wise its in storage, and i like how quick i can put them on or off.

Yes some one did point this out to me about how it does look like OK snow removal compared to QK. im going to be talking to the guy that made them and see if he can fix it.

#21 ·
So im getting my signs redone today do to some issues with them, so ill be posting new pics when i get them back and you can tell me if you like the changes.

#24 ·
Hey guys here are the new pic of the changes of the signs, I think they are better than the originals.tell me what u think

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.