1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My New Setup

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Midwest BuildIt Inc, Feb 10, 2005.

1. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

2. Mowerpan

Mowerpan Senior Member

Will you sell it to me. Woo that must push some snow. How do those tires handle all that power . It's bout time u sold your truck and bought a "real" plow rig
  3. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

Hey bud, does that come with a turbo? How will you ever go back to your 2500 extended cab, long bed V10 with a Boss v blade after using something like that. Your old truck will just seem so under powered.
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2005
  4. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

Nice. Make sure you keep the mounting straps nice and snug or it might fall off.
  5. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

You guys are a trip.
    That pic looks like about what's going on here in So. MD.
    Everyone with a go-cart is looking for a plow for it.
  6. danno

danno Senior Member

Looks like that rig can even accept a turkey wing :drinkup:
  7. 84deisel

84deisel Senior Member

now I know fuel prices are rising higher,but are you that desperate for fuel economy? :D :)
  8. Midwest BuildIt Inc

I love this plow so much i barrowed my moms car.......

9. edosher

edosher Member

My Question:

What type of sub woofers are you gonna run to push all of that snow with sound waves? Is a second battery recomended for your plow and your sound system at the same time? Will a lowering kit effect installation of your plow mount? :cool:
  10. DJDarknez

DJDarknez Member

Your best bet is to get the PINK neon underbody kits. I hear pink will melt the snow faster :D
  11. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Hey do you guys think i should put a wing on the car. i here they work great for traction..
  12. gt_racer50

gt_racer50 Senior Member
    from Ohio

A coffee can muffler will drown out the scraping noise, so you won't wake up your customers at 3 AM while plowing