1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My New Rig

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by NEUSWEDE, Jan 15, 2005.

1. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

Have been debating for the past 3 month on whether or not to buy a new truck or get an older truck, Well today I took the plunge and bought a New 04 left over F-350 Super Duty. No plow on it yet but I plan on getting a Fisher V for it this summer to use for next winter. I am starting my business this spring with landscaping in the warmer months and plowing and salting in the colder months. Well enjoy.

F350-2.jpg

F350-3.jpg

Last edited: Jan 15, 2005
  2. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

I got it working I am new to posting pictures! :waving:

Last edited: Jan 15, 2005
  3. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Great looking truck. You don't see many 2 tones. It is nice to have something different then the rest. Is it an XLT, I noticed the signals in the mirrors.

4. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

Its an XL with upgrades

It ia just an XL but not sure how it is different from the XLT. It has the mirrors that extend out manually but are power mirrors, power windows, has the 40/20/20 front seat, has cd player and carpet. Also has the Class V hitch and wiring and the plow prep front springs. It is a nice truck and drives great. Can't wait to put it to work.