1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My New Quad

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by BlueRam2500, Sep 8, 2007.

1. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Took some pics of my new quad today, an '07 Honda Foreman 500 ES 4X4. I bought it from the dealer with a Cycle Country 52" plow with power angle and manual lift. Sorry no pics with the plow on the quad, but due to the manufacturer giving me a plastic pulley to lift the blade (it broke the first time I lifted the blade) and a floating strap that doesn't hold, the plow remains on the dolley. Need to make a trip to Home Depot for a nice zinc pulley. Enjoy the pics!

2. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

That plow pic makes me dizzy :dizzy:

Sweet quad, congrats!
  3. JeepCreepn01

JeepCreepn01 Senior Member
    from Ohio

you usually drive around in summer with your plow on?
    nice quad
  4. BlueRam2500

Sure do.:rolleyes: I had to move it today, and it just so happened to be on the truck when I snapped the pic.
  5. yamaguy

yamaguy Senior Member

Nice my brother has a green 06' just like that.
  6. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Nice looking quad. The truck is beautiful. :)
  7. zim bob

zim bob Member
    from MA

nice quad ive always wanted one but i just got to focus on getting a truck.:dizzy:
  8. Snowman16

Snowman16 Member

Nice quad, any pix of the power angle setup?
  9. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Wicked nice, but it is way too clean. Mine only managed to stay clean for 18 hours. After that I was in a mud pit.
  10. VBigFord20

VBigFord20 Senior Member

Yeah really. When I got my outlander it was red, a hour later it was muddy and has never been totally red since.

Thats a damn nice quad.
  11. BlueRam2500

Thanks guys. I haven't had a chance to ride it yet, hopefully sooner than later. Trust me, after I go out, it won't be clean at all.
  12. cobraman

cobraman Member

Now you got me thinkin. Do I want a plow for my truck and have to work this winter or do I want to buy a quad with a plow and have another toy for the summer............
  13. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

not to get noisy .... but how much did the honda set you back ?? ... the last one i bought was in 2000 .. for $6000 OTD .... it was a 300EX
  14. BlueRam2500

Not being nosey at all. I paid $6500 OTD with the plow, power angle, and a free helmet.
  15. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

wow ..... i got ripped ...... i paid same thing for a 2 wheel drive 300ex 6 yrs ago ... i guess i better get shoppin ..... do you have electric winch ?
  16. BlueRam2500

No winch on this one. I had a winch on my Grizzly and it was more of a pain than it was worth. The cable was always binding up, the switch didn't work half the time, and if the front was under water or in mud, it was really hard to get to the winch to get yourself out. As far as the price, I lucked out because the dealer was having a sale on all machines. The price was $5800 and I know the salesman so I got a good deal on it.