1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My new pumpkin: kubota m110gx with live edge metal pless

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Triple L, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

Just picked up the new coffee getter LOL

24x24 with autoshift
    10-16 metal pless live edge

Very happy so far... more pictures to follow

2. G.Landscape

G.Landscape Senior Member
    from Ontario

meh, i suppose its nice.
  3. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

I love you man...

TKLAWN PlowSite Veteran

Awesome setup, love the color match!
  5. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Very nice, Chad.

6. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Nice setup you've got there! The color matched blade really makes it stand out.

The second picture looks like it would more likely be an advertisement for a rubber edge pusher then a metal pless going by the parking lot conditions. :D
  7. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

Pickups are so yesterday. Looks good.
  8. edgeair

edgeair Senior Member

Very nice, but I thought "they" said that Orange tractors couldn't handle a real blade :drinkup:

Had issues with the tranny in the bitter cold yet? My dad just got one like that and he gets a code and it won't move when it gets down to -20C range. Looks like yours is inside so that maybe won't happen for you.

Apparently, according to a recent Kubota mechanic training seminar, this is a common issue for these power shifts.
  9. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

Thats tough to hear. I was looking to get an m110 for next winter and ours sits outside all the time. We are looking for a new shop so it may get an inside parking spot.

Any particular reason you went with the 24x24?
  10. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

It does look very nice. congrats!!
  11. Hysert

Hysert PlowSite.com Addict

Nice Chad!!! Friend has one for his farm with a loader... absolutely loves it.. he hates to get it dirty lol.....
  12. edgeair

edgeair Senior Member

I don't know much on the topic other than my dad told me that his (about 20 hours on it) locked up with a code on the computer when it was cold. Had the mechanic from the dealer out, they couldn't figure it out. Dads hunch was it was due to the cold because it fixed itself the next day, but they didn't think so.

The dealer followed up after their guy went to a Kubota training seminar and said that Kubota had told the mechanics they were discovering a problem in the bitter cold with the computer throwing a code and locking things up. The code was related to a hydraulic clutch error. He said it moved a few feet then nothing. Has happened twice now, he's only had it for about 6 weeks.
  13. Polar beard

Polar beard Junior Member
    from MI

I need that to replace the B3030 as my sidewalk machine. :drinkup:
  14. Neige

Neige Sponsor

That looks great Chad, looking forward to seeing vids and pics.:drinkup:
  15. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Chad the setup looks great, happy to see things are going well for you. :drinkup:
  16. Triple L

from Canada

This tractor will be sitting outside the entire winter but will be plugged in... I really hope it's not a common problem as that will really suck... I wonder if putting a magnetic block heater on the side or bottom of the transmission would transfer enough heat to keep everything warm enough and working properly???

I'll report back on how myn works...

I went with the 24x24 because I didn't need the creeper transmission I wount be running a snowblower off this tractor and don't see any benefit to having the 32 speed...

Haha thanks the second picture is at the dealer still we were just trying it out, trust me, the live edge scrapes amazing you almost don't want to plow with anything else after using one because you feel like your missing soo much
  17. Triple L

from Canada

Thanks for all the positive comments guys! I agree the color match really does look slick, this is definitely the nicest piece of equipment I own... I almost want to get another one that I can use and get me out of my salt truck haha
  18. Ty27

Ty27 Senior Member

Haha the title: My new pumpkin. Cracked me up, any way looking good with the Kubota!
  19. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

Check out webasto heaters. There was a guy on here that upfitted trucks for oil field use in Alaska. He used the webasto stick on heater packs on the trans pans and oil pans of the trucks.
  20. Hysert

Hysert PlowSite.com Addict

Funny you say that... neighbour is a high pressure gas welder, he was working up in Edmonton last winter near the NWT, he was telling me he'd fill his truck at night before bed and leave it running all night or it wouldnt start??? -40-50 tho 3 months of work 6days a week $140k.... now thats some tough working conditions