1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

my new pro plus.

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by tjctransport, Aug 1, 2015.

1. tjctransport

tjctransport PlowSite.com Addict

the 02 diesel goes in to FDR hitches for it's new plow on monday.
    i am getting a 8.5 pro plus with back drag blade and rubber deflector.

2. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Dean ordered my plow for my international they are good guys there

3. tjctransport

yup. i have heard nothing but good from everyone i have talked to. i also heard they stay open all night during storms in case plowers have problems and need repairs or parts.
    even though that would not do me any good since my plow lot is 45 miles away from them.

4. racer47

racer47 Senior Member

:mechanic: :D once you go western ,you never go back .:laughing:

5. tjctransport

welllll, they got the old crusty setup cut off the truck and complete new setup put on ready to roll in less than 6 hours.
    unfortunately i will not be able to pick it up until tomorrow because the world is closed today after the big wreck and fire on the turnpike this morning.
    it took one of the kids 3 hours to get home from the same area as FDR is this afternoon.
    and i am not going to sit in that traffic if i do not have to.

6. tjctransport

the truck did not like the plow hanging off the front at 50 mph for the ride home. that thing is HEAVY!!!
    a lot heavier than the old meyer C-8.5 setup was.

disconnects were a little stiff, but even with that it still only took around 30 seconds to drop it and pull the pockets off so they don't grow legs..

7. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

U know the rules,pics?

8. tjctransport

blah blah blah.
    WASSAMATTA, YA NEVER SAW A SNOWPLOW BEFORE?

or do you want to know what the truck looks like so you know which one to steal?

9. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

TJ didn't realize that I was following him home from FDR, and took a shot of his new plow... he lied.. It's on his Jeep, and not his ford....

Lying *******, you !

Kind of gay looking, but I guess it just goes well with .... well, you know...

:bday:

Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
  10. Randall Ave

Randall Ave PlowSite.com Addict

I'm trying to come up with something, but I got nothing.

11. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

Now that's funny

12. tjctransport

that aint mine, you took a pikture of the wrong truck meathead!!. i was in the one in front of that one, the purple with yeller polkadot yeep and plow.
    [​IMG]

13. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

Last edited: Aug 7, 2015
  14. tjctransport

finally found the camera.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

Holy crap....... house's are squeezed in there, hope you get along with your neighbors.

16. Randall Ave

Randall Ave PlowSite.com Addict

New Jersey Buff, New Jersey

17. tjctransport

i actually have 2 1/2 lots. and yes, i get along very well with the neighbors. mainly because i am the go to guy when anything breaks. and with 4 generators capable of making 30 KW of power, i power everyone that runs extention cords over to the house when power goes out. for the 9 days after Sandy, the 83 year old woman next door with the white toyoda, the young couple across the street with the 2 babies, the girl next door, the house behind me with 2 babies, and the house behind the neighbor with young children all had full power.
    and my garage is the neighborhood auto repair shop.
    and to top it all off, the full street is under 24 hour video surveillance. nothing goes on here without my 12 cameras catching it on the 2 DVR's.

18. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

the full street is under 24 hour video surveillance. nothing goes on here without my 12 cameras catching it on the 2 DVR's

You will be able to watch me pull right up to that plow. Should fit perfectly on my truck!!! I will wave when I put it in reverse Thumbs Up

19. tjctransport

go ahead and try. what you don't see is the two case hardened lock pins in the frame making it impossible to flip the latches, and the pump is password locked in the down position.

20. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

I know and thankful......... :laughing:
    I have a few friends that live in town and it blows me away every time I hear a neighbor talking in their house or yard.

I guess if you're living in close quarters it's good to be the go-to guy, at least they won't give you grief for having trucks/plows parked in the driveway.
    I couldn't imagine living in an area where I felt the need for security cameras. Heck I left the windows open, the doors unlocked and the keys in my work truck last night.

Nice plow BTW, hope it pays for itself this winter.