1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

my new plow truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by dbdrgr150, Dec 23, 2005.

1. dbdrgr150

dbdrgr150 Member

i just got the plow on it the other day, sorry the pics arnt that good. ill try t get some better ones tomorrow
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Dirt_Werx

Dirt_Werx Senior Member
    from MASS

nice truck, glad to see you went with the cummins. that truck is a beast and will have no trouble sendin the snow way over the bank.

3. plowman2

plowman2 Member

Nice pics

Could you post more pics or email me some. I have a 2500 quad cab and have been thinking about a Blizzard Straight blade. Does it sag your front end any and is that 8' or 8'6"? Thanks plowman2@comcast.net

4. dbdrgr150

dbdrgr150 Member

yeah i can get some pics in a lil while, i will be sure to snap some wth the plow up for you. it is a 800 hd

5. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Nice truck and plow...love the white/white combo!

6. dbdrgr150

dbdrgr150 Member

thanks for the positive feedback, here are a couple more pics:
    plow down
    [​IMG]
    plow up
    [​IMG]

the truck doesnt seem to sag to bad, but it does have the plow prep group on it.

7. plowman2

plowman2 Member

great pics

great pics. Hate to be a pain but do you have any pics from the front and off to the side showing the hole truck. I wanted to see the whole plow and truck. I am running a 7.5 meyer right now.

8. dbdrgr150

dbdrgr150 Member

yeah i can get the pics tomorrow not sure how one would turn out of the full truck in the dark, but i will et them up for u tomorrow.

9. plowman2

plowman2 Member

10. danny17

danny17 Member

Nice setup!

11. dbdrgr150

dbdrgr150 Member

thanks dan.... and i will email you the pics tomorrow afternoon plowman

12. plowman2

plowman2 Member

more pics

Hope you had a good holiday. Still would likre to see more of those pics when you get a chance.

13. cattrader

cattrader Member
    from pa

nice truck!!

14. plowman2

plowman2 Member

still would like to see more pics

Hate to be a pain but I still would really like to see more pics of the whole truck. Just wondering what mine would look like with a straight Blizzard.

15. Stark_Enterprises

Stark_Enterprises Senior Member

I love it Dude... Bout time we got a Nice 3rd gen Dodge with a plow on here!!! ... Dodge/Cummins.All the way! www.tdr1.com

16. dbdrgr150

dbdrgr150 Member

thanks, i wish it would snow so i can try it out some, we have had plenty of rain since i have bought it but no snow.

snowman i havent had a chance to take those pics yet but ill try to get them soon.

17. dbdrgr150

dbdrgr150 Member

well it looks liek i might be able to get to try out the new setup seeing how we are suppose to get 4-6 by noon tomorrow

18. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

dumb question but how did you get your pictures so big and attach more than one on a single thread ??

19. Stuffdeer

Stuffdeer Senior Member

Eyesell,

You can go to Photobucket.com, and add picture there. Then when you are posting, Put the Image tag, Which would be IMG on Photobucket. They automatically resize to a certain size, but thats what I used to get my photos on the site.

Thanks, Mike

20. RadHog

RadHog Junior Member

ewww a Dodge?