1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My New Plow toy

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by jonw440, Oct 25, 2003.

1. jonw440

jonw440 Senior Member

2001 Dodge Ram 2500 with 360 Auto. The plow is an old ST-90 that I just finished painting and added new decals.

2. jonw440

jonw440 Senior Member

3. Adams plowing

Adams plowing Senior Member

nice looking truck

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

i have the same setup

now you just need a snow deflector

5. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

the truck looks real sharp. The freshly painted meyer really looks good. Best of luck with ur new set-up:nod:
  6. myo

myo Senior Member

Nice setup! Come on snow!:D
  7. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

Hey Jon how about a snap shot of that stripe on the back fender. It looks to me like a mid 60's Dodge Muscle car reproduction...........Am I correct???

8. jonw440

jonw440 Senior Member

I ordered them from "another web site" I paid $65.00 for the pair. They come in any color or design you can think of.
    Here is a picture I have. I can take a better on in the morning.

picture 008.jpg
  9. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

I knew it. I saw those on a Yellow Dakota R/T once. The replica Super Bee Decals. Thanks Jon.

10. griffithtlc

griffithtlc Senior Member

That's a really nice looking truck! Nice job on refinishing the plow, too. I have been thinking about getting a set of those stripes, too. Did they stretch with the body lines, or did you have to cut them? Good luck with the new rig:salute:
  11. jonw440

jonw440 Senior Member

Matt, The "Super Ram" decals are TOP notch quality!!
    I was very pleased with them. They go on very easy and follow the contours of the bed lines perfectly!. I have been told it looks like they are painted on.
  12. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

Nice truck! Does that truck have the snowplow prep package on it? It looks like the frontend goes down alot for a light plow. Maybe it is just the picture making it look that way. Get that spare tire off there in the last picture! :D Mike :waving: