1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My New Plow rig for a While!!!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by PlowboyBlake, Oct 18, 2004.

1. Here's some pictures of my new truck I bought in the spring. It's a 2000 and here are some pics of before I modded it and after, enjoy and please leave feedback on what you guys think! I can't wait to get my new Ultra-Mount put on in November after the meetin'!!!!! :waving:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 18, 2004
  2. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Nice updated turn signals. What size tires are those?? Sweet F250!! :waving:

3. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Excellent looking truck! My wife says they are to nice to plow with. I just can't find any other way to pay for them though!!!

4. bad post, my bad

Last edited: Oct 18, 2004
  5. The tires are 305/70/16 Pro Comp All Terrains on Xtream Alloys 16x8's. They have a 50,000 mile warranty on them so lets see how long they last. If you want to buy some now, they are all on sale for buy 3, get 1 free. Before the new tires and wheels, it had 315/75/16 Yokahama Geolanders and they were terrible. Loud as all hell and rubbed the leaves in the front because of no lift. This combination is perfect I believe. The turn signals I bought off ebay for $35 with shipping. Went in nicely and look awesome, way better than the amber ones. I'm gonna get clear cab clearance lights next. :drinkup:

6. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

I got a buddy that had a set of those yokahama tires and when they got about 20,000 on them they were louder than my buckshot maxis mudders at 35,000. Nice truck!

7. Thanks Boast,
    The old Geolanders that were on there were only about 25,000 miles old and were also completely bald. Those are really some junk tires if you ask me. I can't wait to get my plow mounted up! :nod: I might just drive around with it on because I like it so much for a while :drinkup: