1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

my new old box trailer and billboard

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by powerjoke, Oct 26, 2007.

1. powerjoke

powerjoke PlowSite.com Addict

i have had this trailer for a few years and we always put bag salt snowblower etc and park it at wal-mart that way we have all the extra crap we need but today i took it out to a friend of mine's which is a signpainter and he lettered it for me

So what do ya think
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2009
  2. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

looks sharp

and deffinety dtands out
  3. Duncan90si

Duncan90si Senior Member

Looks good. I wonder how many people will actually park more than 20ft away?
  4. looks good
  5. powerjoke

Prob. none :rolleyes: i was going to put HIGHLY COROSSIVE SALT INSIDE but i did'nt.
  6. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Damn, a beautiful trailer being pulled by a gorgeous hummer...and I own a bunch of old junk...pray for snow in Jersey this year! :drinkup:
  7. powerjoke

NJ thanks for the comp.

there is alot of people with alot more than i have.

i would rather own a bunch of older paid off stuff than new stuff that you have to work the heck out of just to keep afloat

i have a pretty good mix because some of my stuff i have little money in and some i have a little to much invested in

i have always said in prev. post and i will say it in this one A OLDER RIG WILL MAKE YOU JUST AS MUCH AS A NEW ONE gross. money that is

IDOCTORTREES Senior Member
    from MONTANA

Nice trailor ,payup I have a conex on 5 of our sites works great for storage ice melt 4 wheelers spreeders and such saves time on travel i also have 2000 gal storage for mag on 2 spots and 20.000 gal storage at the office.Have a truck with fuel tank on back. He has a small rout so he can fuel loaders -toocats-bobcats all night wesport
  9. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

I think I'll just sit back in the bushes and wait for you to miss 2 payments on that Hummer!payup
  10. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

That looks really nice! Especially the "Snow"
  11. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Nice Billboard!!
  12. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Well said, I would agree, it is nice to be debt free. I am actually paying off my Harley Dresser this week, and it will be the first time in the last ten years that I am totally loan/debt free and the old junk made it happen!

Your stuff is gorgeous, you probably work hard for it and you deserve it....good luck with it!