1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My New Meyers for the YJ

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by mrmagnum, Nov 2, 2007.

1. mrmagnum

mrmagnum Senior Member

Here is a pic of my new Meyers ST 7.0 for my 1987 YJ. I know the blade doesn't look like it is sitting flat but the area I took the pic is very uneven.

First Pics 061.jpg

First Pics 063.jpg

2. Stuffdeer

Stuffdeer Senior Member

Looks sharp!

3. WingPlow

WingPlow Senior Member

wow, thats a sweet YJ...wish my 89 looked that good...lol

4. mrmagnum

mrmagnum Senior Member

Thanks guys for the nice words. It was parked in a garage for a while and I think that is what saved it from rotting away.

5. Snowpower

Snowpower Senior Member

Nice looking setup. Perfect for resi's.

6. IDEALGREEN

IDEALGREEN Member
    from USA

Very nice, looks like the rack and lights come up through the top. I had someone post a Snow-way online installation manual and it also appears I can keep the bumper on... Whewww!

I'm so used to plowing with a Vee blade on my f250's, this season I've down sized but it's going to be very different using a Jeep this season and a straight blade. Can't wait for that SNOW though!! payup

Thanks for the pics!

Rich D.