1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My New John Deere!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by XxChevy-HDxX, Sep 2, 2011.

1. XxChevy-HDxX

XxChevy-HDxX Senior Member
    from Mass

This Thing is awsome and so big and heavy but very powerful. Price wasn't too bad but it was well worth it. Its a John Deere 1330SE snowblower 30 inches wide and 16.50LBS of torque.

2011-09-02 07.55.18.jpg

2011-09-02 07.55.26.jpg

2011-09-02 07.55.38.jpg

2011-09-02 07.55.50.jpg

2. C&T Landscaping

C&T Landscaping Member

Looks like it will do an awesome job...but how are you going to transport that? In the bed...okay but that thing has to weigh 2-300 pounds, bit much for me haha

3. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer Senior Member

Nice blower, does it have the heated handgrips?

4. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Nice blower! Make sure to give some updates as you use it.

5. XxChevy-HDxX

from Mass

Yes it does have heated hand grips, easy steer, two halogen lights and electric turning and height adjust Chute. And i have a ramp to drive the snowblower into the bed. I turn it side ways so i can leave all my salt bags in there two so i will have more than enough ballast.

6. Spucel

Spucel Senior Member

I like it, looks like its gonna move some snow. The heated hand grips are a nice feature. Thumbs Up

7. XxChevy-HDxX

from Mass

Yes they are. I really needed this snowblower for a side walk rig because i have just broke my back shoveling wet heavy snow so this is a good addition for me.

8. mike6256

mike6256 Senior Member

WOW!! U need a CDL to drive that thing?? Looks good.

9. XxChevy-HDxX

from Mass

Thanks Man! i really needed this machine and i got it now because it was the chance to get it

10. XxChevy-HDxX

from Mass

OH YES! i sure will give an update. Winter aint that far away now but cant wait to use it.

11. pmorrissette

pmorrissette Senior Member

that's purdy !

12. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice machine!

13. XxChevy-HDxX

from Mass

Thanks guys!

14. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

How much??

15. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer Senior Member

VERY nice! It's the Cadillac of all blowers for sure, enjoy using it and hopefully you can make lots of payup

16. pooleo8

pooleo8 Senior Member

That thing is nice. Hell, you ought to be able to ride on that thing!

How about one of those hitch racks, not a cheapy for coolers, but perhaps could have one built to hold the weight of that machine....???

17. XxChevy-HDxX

from Mass

Paid $1500. Thanks the features it has are really nice. Yeah maybe i should be able to ride it. it moves pretty fast too. And i dnt really like the hitch racks and it would be just in the way when i go plowing im fine with having a ramp to drive the blower up and down the ramp and i have enought space too put alot of bags of salt in the back.

18. mossman381

mossman381 2000 Club Member

Nice blower. I love anything john deere green :D

19. XxChevy-HDxX

from Mass

Thank mossman! John Deere makes really great products :) Is the Camper done yet?

20. mossman381

mossman381 2000 Club Member

I have been so busy working that I have not had much time for the camper. I have all winter to get it done now. I can't believe it is Sept. :eek: