1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My new John deere tractor to me

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by cj7plowing, Jun 6, 2013.

1. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

We after I sold the big Kubota It was time to find a smaller replacement, I bid and won a JD 3720 enclosed cab . The tractor is a little beat up but it was in a large fleet and had maintenance records and also has a monitoring system that shuts the tractor down for over heating, low oil pressure and a couple other things to protect it.

gonna get a new bucket for it and get it all cleaned up.

photo (23).JPG
  2. dieselboy01

dieselboy01 Senior Member

Nice looking tractor. I'm not sure about that stack tho...
  3. weareweird69

weareweird69 Senior Member

That's what I want haha. If you don't mind. What did you give for it?

It doesn't seem like a bad purchase. I've seen more beat up out there
  4. goel

goel PlowSite.com Addict

Good sized tractor for doing tonnes and tonnes of things. I have an old JD 4300 that just keeps going.
  5. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

stack is a little ghetto and I think it will end up in the scrap pile. got to get some service done on it and get a selector vavle down on the front.

I paid just over 14k for it with the 6ft brush mower and 6ft finish mower.

already sold the brush mower and working on the finish mower.

it has 2500 hours on it, it was higher than I wanted but the price was good for a 3720 enclosed cab.

just got to get it cleaned up a little.
  6. weareweird69

weareweird69 Senior Member

That's a really good price i would say. There is a 2011 here for sale and they want 33k!
  7. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

I know, sometimes you have to be more realistic selling stuff. I sold my Kubota 7040 with 8ft blower for 37k and that was a big tractor compared to my new one.