1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My new Honda

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by Banksy, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

[​IMG]

I just picked up a 2014 Honda Foreman a few hours ago. I bought the demo for $1250 less than one with no hours on it. This one has about 25 and the dealer did the 20 hour service already.

I wanted the electric shift (like my Rancher) but I got a good deal for this one with the foot shift option.

500cc liquid cooled
    fuel injection
    push button 4x4
    front diff locker

It's still in the back of the truck and it's too dark for good pics but this is it.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2014
  2. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Cool man, love Honda stuff!

3. sublime68charge

sublime68charge PlowSite.com Addict

Nice the Honda ATV will give you many years of use.

4. IPLOWSNO

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

Welcome to the family !!

5. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

[​IMG]

Got a winch mount ordered and will go to Bass Pro and grab a winch Monday with Christmas gift cards. I can't believe these don't come standard with a pull start anymore. They do in Canada for some reason. I think a Meyer Path pro would be sweet on this. The stock tires sure seem to be short on lugs but that's not a purchase anytime soon.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2014
  6. IPLOWSNO

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

Stock depth make chains work good lol

As far as pull start I got it on mine with all the mud and **** in it I haven't used it in 22 years lol

Finally put a new battery in it last year, yes it will last if you charge it when it's cold out

7. Joe D

Joe D Senior Member

What did you pay for it?