1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My new GMC Sierra 2500HD truck pics!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by mkwl, Mar 11, 2007.

1. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

I just got my new (to me) 2003 GMC Sierra 2500HD yesterday! I got it for $17,000 out the door from a dealer in New York State. Here's the specs: 2003 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 SLE trim package (power everything except seats, CD player and radio etc), cruise control, 6.0L V8, 4 speed automatic w/overdrive, Regular Cab, Long Bed, plow prep (will get a plow for it eventually) and heavy duty towing package, premium wheels, victory red exterior, charcoal interior, clearence running lights, power exerything except seats, bedliner and more! It has 40,023 miles on it, and brand new tires! This is exactly the truck I've been searching for! I'm LOVING it already!

Here's the pics, what do you think?

GMC 1a.jpg

GMC 2a.jpg

GMC 3a.jpg

GMC 4a.jpg

GMC 5a.jpg
  2. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

A few interior pics!

Here's a few interior pics!

GMC int 1a.jpg

GMC interior 2a.jpg

GMC interior 3a.jpg
  3. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

right on dude, i know youll enjoy it, be safe and good luck this year.
  4. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Congrats, nice looking truck. You'll enjoy doing your driveways a lot more in that than on the quad. A western or Boss would compliment that truck well. Red on red.
  5. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Thanks guys! I may get a plow for it for next season if I can afford one, if not, I'll keep plowing with my quad!
  6. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

It looks awesome. However, once you get a plow attached your up in the $22,000 range, assuming your plow costs $5,000.

You could have gotten a 2007 2500HD with a 8ft western for $25,000 after taxes, rebates, etc. With a warranty. So for another 3 grand you could have had a new truck, no miles, with a warranty.

Not trying to make anyone upset or make you think you didnt make a good purchase, just letting you know..

Anyhow, its a beautiful truck.

Hell I woulda sold you my 06 with 8k miles for $24000
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2007
  7. lawncare18

lawncare18 Senior Member

SWEET TRUCK where did you get it in NY? How many miles... looks great.
  8. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

But Premier, he would get cornholed with insurance and state registration on a brand new truck for no good reason, all to have a brand new truck. Plus he's already gotten the big depreciation out of the way. For his truck being 4 years old, 40k miles.... it looks brand new and if it's been babied outside I'm sure the inside and underhood is the same. Besides, new plows might run him 5k but certainly not used or refurbished like our esteemed colleagues here can outfit him with.

Great buy dude... don't let anyone tell you otherwise!
  9. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

Medic, for sure it is a great buy, but i know when i got my truck i got the dealer to pay all the fees, registration, etc for 25k. so i figured he could do the same...

plus with insruance, under business insurance, they dont even look at age. My premium for full coverage is only $1200 a year.
  10. kemmer

kemmer Senior Member
    from NJ

van dines in hackensack, he'll hook you up real good, but wait for the new blizzard western, looks like itll kick ass
  11. PlowMan03

PlowMan03 Senior Member
    from Maine

Sweet looking rig you got :yow!: :nod: I'm sure it will look even better with a Fisher on it, I have seen a few red trucks around here like yours with a Fisher on it and it looks good. But thats just my opinion
  12. Tractor Plower

Tractor Plower Senior Member

Great lookin' truck! With the gasser it'll be able to handle just about any plow you can mount up without any problem! Just be sure to maintain it, keep it undercoated yearly, and treat it with respect and it'll last you forever!

p.s. a nice checker plate tool box and back rack would look great on that truck.

13. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Thanks guys- keep the comments coming!
  14. Snowbrdr360

Snowbrdr360 Senior Member

Looks super clean!! Congrats, I love my new HD!
  15. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Hey Awesome truck dude! I will tell ya what will look sweet on that truck. A low pro. diamond plate tool box, a Boss 8'2'' Ploy vee. It would match perfect. The red mold board on the plow will go with the color of the truck and the black frame will match the fender flars on the truck. As my buddy would say "Man that looks titties" HAHAHAHAHAH! Awesome buy.

17. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Thanks for the comments guys, keep 'em coming!
  18. dodgeguy99

dodgeguy99 Senior Member
    from mn

that is one hell of a nice truck i wish i could have afforded a truck that nice when i was 16
  19. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I could only afford an '86 F250 for $3500 cash when I was 16 and I didn't even really know what exactly "credit" was then. Then the truck went in my dads name so the insurance would be cheaper. Did you pay cash mkwl? I would imagine that over the years you could have easily saved up for it by working hard. This winter didn't help I bet. I'm sure your fellow school mates are very envious!:nod:
  20. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Anyone else? :D