1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My New Ford F-250 Super Duty

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by wgsshowe, Dec 26, 2011.

1. wgsshowe

wgsshowe Junior Member

My Company bought me a new 2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty, 6.2L EFI V-8, Standard Cab with 8' bed. It has Western Pro-Plus 7.6' Blade with Ultra Mount and SnowEx SP575 Mini Spreader. It replaces a 03 GMC Sierra 2500 HD with Western Standard Blade with Ultra Mount and SnowEx SP575 Mini Spreader.

Now all we need is some snow!

001A.jpg

003A.jpg

Last edited: Dec 26, 2011
  2. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

That's my preferred truck! Very nice.

I think I'm gonna swing by the Ford dealer on Thursday. They are offering $13k off Super Dutys right now and my truck is paid off to trade in. I don't want another diesel, so it would be a gasser. It would have to be an absolute killer deal for me, because I really don't like the sound of a car payment. Regardless of how small I could get it down too.

3. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

You luck dog ! Thats a sweet looking setup, Enjoy the snow when it hit.

4. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

perfect plow truck