1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My new F250SD

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Brian Young, Oct 3, 2006.

1. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Just picked up my 06 F250SD XLT. It is one sweet looking and riding truck. This is my first new vehicle EVER! I will post some pics as soon as possible. Its loaded with all the bells and whistles and its all white with grey interior. I just wanted an XL but the dealer could not find one with a snow plow prep package. Everyone I know with one seems to like them. I just reserved my BOSS 8'2 V Blade today and its getting installed in 3 weeks. Hopefully its a great combo.!:waving:

2. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Great purchase!

3. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

This thread is worthles without pictures!!!!:D

4. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

Big D. I concur my freind. I opened hoping to see some sweet pics. :cry: :dizzy:

5. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Congrates.
    I want to drive away from a dealer with a new one but the wife thinks I need to buy another used one!

6. overequip

overequip Junior Member

Congratulations on your new truck! Very nice!

If you need to mount lights, cab protector, or bedrails on her give us a call 1-877-301-0761.