1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My New(er) Truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by JohnnyU, Oct 3, 2007.

1. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Since I don't think I've ever posted pictures of my truck, I'll post a few for you guys to see.

When I brought it home:

Coming back from a Trail-ride:

The almighty:

I recently picked up a Ultramount and Conversion kit to run with my Unimount plows. I'll post more pics when I get it mounted.
  2. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Nice truck man.
    I'm a big chevy guy, but you can't beat them cummins.
    Now the big questions. Auto or Standard, and any mods yet? :D
  3. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Nice truck man, looks a little like mine.
  4. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like a lift kit
  5. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

48RE Auto, TransGo Shift Kit, SuperChips, 4" Magnaflow exhaust, BHAF, Leveling kit, AirLift bags in rear, 17x9 Dick Cepek DC1's, 305/65/17 ProComp Xtreme A/t's, Guages, etc.

On the list is a Goerend Trans, Quad Xlliraider w/ Commander, 90DDP sticks, Modded CP3, and a bigger spinny-thing :D
  6. 99zr2

99zr2 Senior Member

Really nice looking. A fried of mine has one like that but in blue. Awsome truck for a dodge.:)
    That cummings is a nice motor. Lots of power in those if you do it right.
  7. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Sweet :bluebounc Sounds like you got a nice starting point. I really want one of them 98 12v's with the 5spd.