1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My new driveway/sidewalk dock rig

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by pushin 4 u, Aug 20, 2009.

1. pushin 4 u

pushin 4 u Member

Whatcha all think? 60" Moose front county blade, homemade back dragger with wings. Thinking it will be awsome for those TIGHT spots!!!
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2009
  2. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

Its definetly "one of a kind"!!! You should put ur logos on'er! :
  3. pushin 4 u

pushin 4 u Member

Thought bought it...needs paint on the backdragger first...and I don't think I have enough room for those big a$$ logos.
  4. ptllandscapeIL

ptllandscapeIL Senior Member

dude you the man!!! i sold my kaw mule last year I had it all decke dout lift kick enclosed cab and I had the plow to put on it im kicking myself that is an awesome sidewak and driveway machine if you have a townhome community right on take some videos t his winter!
  5. snowman5313

snowman5313 Member

omg...my 8 year old daughter has the same thing!!!
  6. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

That machine should work quite well.
    I would move the rear markers to a verticale position. You are going to bend them when you back up to building.
  7. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

I think I'm coming out to Plainfield to play with it.
  8. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

x2. The heck with plowing snow with it, I just want to go out in the dirt and play with it.
  9. pushin 4 u

pushin 4 u Member

The markers are like that because u can't see anything out the back and they're at that angle so they hit the building with about a foot before the plow hits. Redneck engineering at it's finest. Oh yeah it it a blast in the mud!!!