1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My new "custom wings".

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by motorbreath, Jan 12, 2009.

1. motorbreath

motorbreath Junior Member

I had a few days to play in the garage and figured these would make my life easier. Now if I could just find some rubber so I can go try them out.

09 067.jpg

09 068.jpg

09 069.jpg

2. JDiepstra

JDiepstra PlowSite.com Addict

Looks cool.

3. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

do the wings touch the ground?

4. CarCrazed4Life

CarCrazed4Life Senior Member

I saw a while back you were doing the prototype. How much use have you put on it, and how many satisified so far? Would you have one for other SW besides the 28 (ie 26,MT,etc...)

5. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

What's the backside look like?

6. motorbreath

Yep, i didn't have the rubber on in the first pics.
    That was another member on here, I believe his was a 26 series, mines the 29.
    Ask and you shall recieve.

for sale 017.jpg

for sale 019.jpg

for sale 020.jpg

7. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

Yep, the other member was me! :) Wanted to see what your design looked like compared to mine...looks nice. It's so much nicer to plow with the extra width. How long are they and what angle did you put them at?

8. motorbreath

Yeah, these things are a dream come true. They add 9" per side to make my plow measure a full 9'. I set the angle at 30*, it's not near as agressive of an angle as I thought it would be. I do have a few things I need to keep an eye on as far as possible design flaws, but last night they past my big test, snow stacking.:D

9. 85 Toyota 22R

85 Toyota 22R Member
    from IL

would it be possible to get some better pics of the backs and the mounts? thanks

10. motorbreath

Sure, I'll get the camera out tomorrow and get some better pics.