1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My new Chevy

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by NoFearDeere, Nov 24, 2007.

1. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

I got a new truck yesterday:

2005 Chevrolet 2500HD LT3 Ext.Cab Shortbox 6.6 LLY Duramax. 40K on it now, loaded with everything except DVD, dealership threw in chrome step bars, rhino liner, and switched my Cooper 285 STT's. Also took a few pics of my friends 2008 3500HD he picked up yesterday. Let me know what you think!:D

IMG_3235 (800 x 600).jpg

IMG_3236 (800 x 600).jpg

IMG_3237 (800 x 600).jpg

IMG_3238 (800 x 600).jpg
  2. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Very nice truck!!!! What made you decide to go with Chevy over the Ford....not trying to start a war here either lol. You got a plow on that beast yet?? Your friend's 08 is beautiful!!!! That thing just looks mean!!!
  3. NoFearDeere

I had so many problems with Ford and the 6.0 diesel its ridiculous. Ford has lost a customer for life with me. I will never own a Ford again. The plow isnt on it yet, might be a week or so before that happens. Planning on a Boss 9'2" V XT. So far, i'm very pleased with the truck!
  4. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

That Power V XT will look sick on that truck!!!! Good luck and welcome to the Chevy side, lol. Ford definatly lost ALOT of loyal people due to the crappiness of the 6.0 powerstroke. That and I think the new 6.4 flamethrower isnt going too well either
  5. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

Nice choice and beautiful truck!!!
  6. Snowbrdr360

Snowbrdr360 Senior Member

Very nice truck buddy! You will love it!! I've got an Edge Juice w/ attitude for the LLY if your interested
  7. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Looks great! I like the ex cab short box a lot, Chevy and GMC make the best looking white trucks of all the big 3. Good luck!
  8. NoFearDeere

Here is a few more with the 285's on it...

IMG_3392 (800 x 600).jpg

IMG_3393 (800 x 600).jpg

IMG_3394 (800 x 600).jpg
  9. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

sweet truck
  10. Tractor Plower

Tractor Plower Senior Member

Slick lookin' truck, love those GMs with 285s! Best of luck with it in the new year!!
    I know you are a loyal Boss fan, but check out a MVP or XtremeV!!
  11. NoFearDeere

If I had a Fisher dealer near me, I would be putting an X Blade on in a heartbeat. I love the stainless steel but Boss it has to be!:cool:
  12. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

Amazing how 285's help the trucks look.

Your buddies 08 is real sweet looking. my next one will be a dually I think. Does he plan on plowing with it??
  13. NoFearDeere

Yeah, I don't think he's gonna plow with it. That truck is loaded to the gills let me tell ya. Thanks for the compliments guys, keep them coming.;)
  14. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

good looking trucking truck
  15. TEX

TEX Senior Member

great truck, nice combo with the ext cab short bed and the diesel. good choice.
  16. Lovethebizz

Lovethebizz Junior Member
    from IOWA

I want that truck...i will trade ya somethine for it? Lol just kidding, good choice on the chevy btw!:waving:
  17. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

Nice truck even though it is a chevy...And not all 6.0s are horrible..and the new 6.4 is still outselling the coompetition... But again veyr nice truck! where in IL are you?
  18. NoFearDeere

No, not all the 6.0's were bad. Mine was though and Ford wouldnt help me. Oh well, never had a Chevy so we shall see how it does. I'm in Freeport, 20 miles west of Rockford, or 80 west of Chi-town.:D