1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My New Chevy

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Oasis, Nov 16, 2007.

1. Oasis

Oasis Senior Member

I just bought this truck a few weeks ago. Its a Chevy Silverado 2500 HD 6.6 diesel. I want to get some better pics and some with its new Western plow when its ready ...... Anyways thought I'de share.

DSC00024.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

2. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

thats a loooooonnnnnnnnngggggggggg truck but i bet shes going to plow anything in her way

3. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Nice truck, you already have the blade installed, don't you?

4. Oasis

Oasis Senior Member

I bought the blade allready but wont have it installed probably till monday. Ya I know its a long truck 8 foot bed.... but its a tank lol. New snow tires on it now too so its got a lot of bite prsport I have to admit it drives real nice and uses a lot less gas then my Ram....

5. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Hopefully it doesn't use any gas, but once it gets broken in put this on it and your mileage will be alot better. The extra power is also really good. LMM excellerator.

http://www.pacificp.com/

6. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

real nice

My old boss, has one like that but with the short bed and its gas. It is a real nice truck. THey are beasts when you seeing them coming down the road. It is going to look awesome once you get that new western on the front. Make sure you post some good pics of it when it is done.

7. ondagawood

ondagawood Senior Member

8. dmax08

dmax08 Senior Member

looks great, hope you enjoy it.... l

9. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Very nice Truckwesport

10. Oasis

Oasis Senior Member

THanks Guys..... You know when we first started this business like 8 months ago I had my doubt. We had a 2004 Dodge Ram a few lawn mowers and a weed whip. I must say with a bit of blood and sweat business has flourished and now I drive a Chevy .... xysport I firmly believe with hard work anything is achievable.

11. BETHELSKIER

BETHELSKIER Senior Member

New Chevy

Looks like a nice truck. Post some pics when you get the plow mounted.:)

12. Oasis

Oasis Senior Member

Will doo...... we gettin snow here allready all be it light .... i really hope to have that plow on by mon or tuesday.

13. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Looks great! Good luck with it!

14. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

very nice! hope your not plowing too many driveways with that lol. that thing is huge

15. 09dieselguy

09dieselguy Senior Member

nice truck you will love it

16. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

That Is SOOOOOO long but very nice truck!!!!:nod:

17. phishoook

phishoook Member

long truck= smoooooth ride

18. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

josh turner-long black train... looks good, cant wait to see the plow pics.