1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My new Big Truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Gatewayuser, Jan 19, 2006.

1. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser Senior Member

Here is a pic of my new big truck it needs a paint job.

truck 10.jpg

2. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

Sure does look like a Match box highway plow. Just in real bad shape. I got a bunch of them from when I was a kid.

3. Gatewayuser

You got it its a 1990 match box one of my firsts. Wow can you believe thats already 16yrs ago. I have about 100 unopened hot wheels from 96 that I use to collect.

4. Up North

Up North Senior Member

My 4 year old has two of those. Salt trucks with plows on the front...however the plows are long gone, they come off real easy and get lost. Have to keep the kid away from my plow...:D

Buck

5. snow plow man57

snow plow man57 Member

wannabe plow man with a little toy lol.

6. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 Senior Member

Gatewayuser

You got it its a 1990 match box one of my firsts. Wow can you believe thats already 16yrs ago. I have about 100 unopened hot wheels from 96 that I use to collect.

hmmmm maybe you should sell those and donate it to charty or somthing???:dizzy:

7. Gatewayuser

What do you mean wannabe plow man? Have you seen my real truck? Its a 01 F-350 4x4 with a 8.2 Boss V plow. Here it is after the last snow. Boy was that sky blue after the storm.

plow 10.jpg

8. THREE W

THREE W Senior Member

I can beat that....

I have my origional "Matchbox" Plow truck, bought new when I was 6 years old (1968) Grey truck with orange dump body, with plow attached to the front, don't have a picture.

9. Gatewayuser

Wow I can't believe you still have your plow for it mine got wore out. lol

10. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

All of mine still have the plows on them. Both the Hi way trucks and the two pickups with plow. Plus my unimog still has the plow.