1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My new BEEATCH

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by rayslayer, Feb 5, 2010.

1. rayslayer

rayslayer Junior Member
    from canada

this is my new work/plow truck
    2009 Ford F250, 5.4 Gasser
    Someone stole my last truck it was a GMC 2500 HD, so i decided to join the dark side and try a Ford, wow I thought my GMC was a tough truck, it was like a 1/4 ton compared to this beast. I may become a Ford fan yet! time will tell the, old GMC did a lot of work and i miss her. But so far im loving the new girl!!!!!
    The plow is a new poly arctic bottom trip edge, Vee plow with sick new galvanized finish, i haven't really had a real test yet (no snow) but i think it will be good. My last plow was a 8 ft polyplow arctic straight blade full trip, which was good but this plow is a lot nicer and better built.

Bash away Ford h8rs!!!!:drinkup:

DSCF2287.jpg

DSCF2288.jpg

DSCF2289.jpg

2. sno commander

sno commander PlowSite.com Addict
    from ct

thats a cool plow, its still got those 80's plow lights though. good luck with im sure it will treat you good.

3. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

Arctic comes out with some good economical ideas. Wish they'd upgrade those lights tho...Looks good for a fiord.

4. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

Nice ride and welcome to Ford Family, one thing you may want to consider is to put a leveling kit on it and replace the front shocks at the same time. I did this on my 08 using Bilstien Coils and Shocks and it made a huge difference in the handling of the truck.

5. farmer101

farmer101 Senior Member
    from indiana

nice looking combo you got there! i like the look of that plow. the galvanized is a different look and i like it.

6. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Sweet ride! Cant wait to get my new 2011 Super Duty. In all honesty, I'll get ride of our 1 ton dump and just run our Super Duty's. Who knows, maybe I'll keep everything but a 2011 is in the plans. Good luck with her.

7. badabing1512

badabing1512 Senior Member

Nice truck, does the 6.0 feel like it has alot more power than the 5.4? if you cant tell now youll probably be able to when plowing, let us know.

8. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

That Arctic V Looks BULLETPROOF and ford is awesome.......

9. gottaluvplows

gottaluvplows Senior Member

Man i love that truck! The plow looks funky though! it looks home made. With all the wires and stuff exposed!

10. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

I thought it was gonna be a pic of a chick! LOL

Nice lookin' truck though! I remember seeing those plows at an expo this year and will be interested to see how it does!

11. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Love the combo. Have fun with it

12. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

Nice truck, I did not know the gassoline engine had clearence lights on it stock.

13. Jello1

Jello1 Senior Member

Beautiful truck. Hope you get some snow to test her out.

14. mansf123

mansf123 Senior Member
    from mass

welcome to the good side.

15. 91AK250

91AK250 PlowSite.com Addict

looks great! goodluck with it..and also welcome to the dark side:)

16. Turf Commando

Turf Commando Senior Member

Old or new only FORD will do....:nod:

17. EXTREMEV

EXTREMEV Junior Member

very nice truck. On these newer f 250's if they have the plow prep package or the tow package they come pretty much level, if u put a leveling kit in the front it will be too high.

18. 2brothersyc

2brothersyc Member

looks great

19. L.I.Mike

L.I.Mike Senior Member

Very nice setup.

20. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Nice new truck, I agree, those lights look hideous.