1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My new backup lights

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by NLS1, Jan 23, 2008.

1. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

These are the new improved ones after I ripped off the old ones that were next to the spare tire before. I have them attached to the ballast rack and I made GM weather pack connectors so that when I remove the rack I can just unplug it and keep the harness with the rack for next season. Then I can have a fused/relayed plug underneath for something else in the summer months if needed. I will get night time pics soon, but they are awesome! Keeps tailgaters at bay too!

2. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

nice and clean man those suckers will thorw some light !!:cool:
  3. TLC Snow Div.

TLC Snow Div. Senior Member

Nice! I got 2 of those exact lights if anyone wants them. Never used them and still in the box. They're 100watt bulbs i think.
  4. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Looks good
  5. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

nice very nice
  6. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Thanks you guys!
  7. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

i have 4 of them as well....never used.....going CHEAP!!! ...came with my push bar...
  8. 91AK250

91AK250 PlowSite.com Addict

looks great very clean install!
  9. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

How much you guys asking for them ??

10. DFLS

DFLS Senior Member

I have those on my truck as backup lights too. Almost. I popped out the KC spots and put in their place standard GE 55w sealed beam round car headlights. They last for years, only replaced 1 bulb in 7 years so far.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  11. TLC Snow Div.

TLC Snow Div. Senior Member

I'd take $15 each. You can get them from Northerntool.com too. thats where i got em. I was going to put them below my rear bumper on each corner but realized once it got them that they would probably be too big for that location and get bumped and banged alot, so i never installed them.