1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

my new back rack setup with code 3 led min bar

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by tojay22, Feb 8, 2009.

1. tojay22

tojay22 Member

just put this on my truck today. the code 3 mini bar is led and i also put back up lights in it with a wig wag setting. dont know how long i will keep it on the truck for but it looks better than i thought it would! what do you guys think?
  2. tojay22

tojay22 Member

opps....here are the pics

3. snowblowertruck

snowblowertruck Member

Looks like a nice rig. A little longer than I would prefer, but it sure looks nice.
  4. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

I like it..

A lot :drinkup:
  5. fisher guy

fisher guy PlowSite.com Addict

looks freakin sweet now im looking in to weatherguard back racks now lol i didnt know they made me
  6. tojay22

tojay22 Member

yeah i just found out they made one as well. i like the look of the weather guard rack a little more than the backrack. the center bars are adjustable from the middle of the bar and up so you can change the height if you want. thanks for the compliments guy!
  7. Mid-Ohio Scaper

Mid-Ohio Scaper Senior Member

That my friend is a sweet rig!!!!:nod:
  8. JDiepstra

JDiepstra PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good. Like the truck too. I've always prefered the body color bumper, grill.... to the chrome.
  9. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

sweet ride. makes my black f-250 small. I guess I need some bigger tires.
  10. fordmstng66

fordmstng66 Senior Member

looks nice, can i ask what you paid for that rack, i like it because you can mount the box to the bed, and it does not raise the box.
  11. mvhauler

mvhauler Senior Member

I ordered a weatherguard rack for my truck on NOV19, cancelled it on DEC31. dealer said they had no idea when it would come in. I e-mailed weatherguard on this with no response. Just thought I'd share this with you.
  12. Jt13speed

Jt13speed Senior Member

nice truck and backrack. Does that have a lift kit on it? Got any pics with the plow on? Thanks!
  13. fordpsd

fordpsd Senior Member

Sweet looking truck. weatherguard backrack looks awesome
  14. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Nice, I see you also took those red caps off the center posts... I did the same. I also like the look of the weather guard rack, thats why I bought one lol.
  15. MattyK

MattyK Senior Member
    from Boston

sweet truck. nice lookin rack too. i wish i had a nice big garage/warehouse i could pull my truck into during the winter to add things. most of my modifications always have to wait till spring/summer/fall.
  16. tojay22

tojay22 Member

it was around 275. i am very happy with it!

glad to hear everyone like it!

jt13speed - yeah i have a 6'' lift on it. i had crash make me some custom ultra mount pockets to drop the plow about 4'' down. i also run the small tires so my backblade hits the ground right. heres a pic with plows but my custom cups are not on the truck in this pic as we just got them done a few weeks ago.

mem card 1 666.jpg

mem card 1 664.jpg
  17. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

that lightbar looks slick, sure it puts out some nice warning power. wow that looks like one huge shop.