1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My new ads

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by asps4u, Dec 4, 2009.

1. asps4u

asps4u Senior Member

2. ScottPA

ScottPA Senior Member
    from PA

Hmmm, nothing special thats for (4) sure. Looks like a normal craigslist ad. :laughing:

Edit- Think you could go to the PA Scranton/Wilkesbarre section and post a couple for me :p

3. asps4u

asps4u Senior Member

Feel free to copy & paste all you need :laughing:

I figured I'd post those up on Craigslist since I've had a few bids get turned down by people saying they "got a guy on craigslist who would do it for half my price, and he said he's licensed and insured" :rolleyes: I asked if he offered to show proof, and they said, no he seemed honest and sincere. :dizzy:

4. ScottPA

ScottPA Senior Member
    from PA

Hmm..He probably said "Yes I am fully licensed and (Under) Insured. She must have just misheard him.

5. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

6. MattR

MattR Senior Member

I think you left one thing out... "Prices start at $5 ( or a 6-pack of beer)" lol

Matt

P.S. Just a note...Nothing wrong with the old plow trucks.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2009
  7. asps4u

asps4u Senior Member

I wanted to make it more believable, lol.
    Believe me, I love the classics. I still have my 85 GMC and to this day she would out perform all my other trucks, but she's retired now. After 375000 miles, 4 rear ends, 2 motors, 2 tranny rebuilds, and 5 complete body overhauls, including two full color changes, she's enjoying her retirement.