1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

my new addition

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Brothers, Oct 25, 2006.

1. Brothers

Brothers Junior Member
    from Toronto

lookie lookie here ... i just bought this truck today .. it is a 2002 Chev 2500 HD
    a one owner . ( fireman ..lol..) all original low .low mileage truck..
    it has 69 thousand original kilometres, loaded up with all the toys except leather,
    it came with a 02 Western 8.6 ft Ultramount plow..complete with a one handed control..really neat .. :D

here are two pics ..the two trucks are the ones in my Sig
    and the other pic is of the odo reading on the new truck....

Wadda Think Guys ?? :D

:gunsfiring: :gunsfiring:

misc 017.jpg

misc 010.jpg
  2. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

SWEET truck. In picture #1 looks like in the backround a tornado is moving in with that sky.

Nice Truck
  3. Brothers

Brothers Junior Member
    from Toronto

actually ..i thought so too..lol the pic was taken in Keswick ..which is near a pretty big lake
    ( Simcoe) here in Ontario ..after a while it was hailing and ice pellets were falling :bluebounc

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

Nice truck(s)!
  5. Brothers

Brothers Junior Member
    from Toronto

Thanks ... yup it is nice.. i even like the color red... lol ..:D
  6. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

both of those trucks are really nice good luck with them
  7. Brothers

Brothers Junior Member
    from Toronto

new trucks

Thank you sir .. i was hoping for a cummins ..but i cant afford one .. lol ;)

i wish i could post some other pics for you guys ..of my previous truck(Dodge) ,..damn photoshop :cry:
  8. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Nice Chevy's. I was gonna say the same thing about the background.....looks like a twister is comin'!;)
  9. EnviroTeam

EnviroTeam Member

Is Keswick where your out of....I am just around the lake in Barrie.. I think I got pinged by some of those ice pellets the other day.
  10. Brothers

Brothers Junior Member
    from Toronto

i am on the scar/pickering border ... my lil bro lives in keswick and we also have a barn in the area. thats where we park our Hydro Excavator...

you are not too far off ..... Howdy Neighbour :D
  11. EnviroTeam

EnviroTeam Member

Howdy, I havn't been in Kes in a long time but an outlaw of mine used to own a bar there, damned if I can remember what it was called though...

Anyway, good luck with your season.