1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My new addition to the fleet. Went Orange!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by drivewaydoctor, Nov 12, 2015.

1. I purchased a brand spanking new Kubota RTV-X 1100C all decked out with a V-Blade, strobes, sound system, signals, the works.

I am primarily going to be using it on a very large commercial contract I have with several thousand feet of walkways and some local residential driveways.

It will be ready for pickup next week and I will snap another pic then when its all decked out.

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Scared me,thought you bought a Curtis.
  3. JustJeff

JustJeff PlowSite.com Addict

Ya that. Thought the same thing! I'm anxious to see it when it's ready to roll. Nice piece of equipment. Bet it set you back a few coins too.
  4. When all was said and done with the setup I wanted she came in at $29,000 with taxes. I have researched the wazoo out of UTVs and for my application (workhorse) Kubota seems to be the choice for many. I'm a hunter as well so I will probably take her into the bush too and with a box that can carry 1102 pounds it will sure beat dragging the game out.
  5. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

That's way better that a Curtis
  6. jhall22guitar

jhall22guitar PlowSite.com Addict

I was expecting an ugly orange truck. Im glad it wasn't, this is better. Didnt even think a curtis.
  7. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

I was thinking maybe he started working at Home Deepblow.
  8. jhall22guitar

jhall22guitar PlowSite.com Addict

Been there done that. Haven't shopped there since.
  9. Randall Ave

Randall Ave PlowSite.com Addict

I've installed over a hundred of them there Curtis plows, tears in my eyes. :dizzy:
  10. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

Nice piece of equipment. Does that have an engine block heater for cold weather starts?
  11. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Nice rig, and I don't think anything beats an RTV for strictly work.
  12. Thanks. Yeah it's going to be doing sidewalks and walkways for a large commercial property I have then it's doing a residential route of about 25 driveways that's all reasonably close together.

Figure this machine is going to cut down two men for the walkways, sidewalks and drive thrus (McDonald's).
  13. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff PlowSite.com Addict

Looks real nice. Did you get it from Galers? I have a couple buddies that work there.
  14. No I buy all of my equipment from Kooy Brothers.
  15. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff PlowSite.com Addict

Had no idea they even sold Kubota but then again I never really go there to purchase anything. Should preform well for you. Any reason you went with that over a toolcat?
  16. Price. Took cat is double the price of the Kubota.
  17. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

Perfect machine for in town driveways.
  18. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Nice machine, I just wish they were narrower and then we could use ours for sidewalks.