1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My New addition 1991 Ford Bronco

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by profire73, Nov 29, 2006.

1. profire73

profire73 Member

I finally was able to get some pics of my new addition to the plow familey.

1991 Ford Bronco with meyer 7.5' blade. I will get some pics of the F350 I just bought soon.

1991 Bronco.jpg
  2. J29

J29 Senior Member

Very nice profire.
    I always liked those full sized 2 door SUVs. What engine does that have? From what I can see in that photo, the body looks in good shape. I would replace those auto hubs though. Definitely would like to see some pics of the 350 diesel when you can. Good luck with them both. J.
  3. profire73

profire73 Member

Ya, I heard the auto hubs are junk. It has the 302, which I am not fond of but the body is mint as well as the interior. Thanks for compliment and yes, I am also a fan of the short wheel base trucks.

I will post the Ford this week. Wish I could do it with a plow on it but I haven't found one yet, still looking.

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

question are those broncos like considered a half ton, or 3/4 ton??? and do you think you could run an 8' blade??

btw kick ass truck, lol
  5. profire73

profire73 Member

That is a good question, I think that they are considered 1/2 ton trucks but the front GAWR is 2600lbs and the rear is 3770lbs. I would guess that you could run a 8' blade but not 100% sure. I did look into it and the weight difference was not that much. I was looking at Westerns and there was only a 16lb difference on there chart. I am not sure if that is correct but that is what it said.
  6. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

nice looking truck full size but small enough to not be bulky
  7. profire73

profire73 Member

Thank you, well see how she works this winter.