1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

My new 860 Speedwing!

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by Chris S., Dec 7, 2005.

1. Chris S.

Chris S. Junior Member

I have had this plow for a month and finally tried it out this weekend. It is terrific. I like it better than my 810 that I owned previously. It is faster and easier to use and is lighter. I am only sacrificing 7 or 8 inches in overall plow size capacity compared to my last plow. The only disadvantage is you can't get as close to obstacles that need to be back dragged and transporting your 7 inches wider than the 810. Blizzard has done it again, another great idea, another great plow. Also this plow is available in 7'6" for half ton trucks, finally a productive plow for half ton owners. I hope everyone else is happy with there speedwing, I was going to get another 810 but I am very please with this plow. Can't wait to see what blizzard thinks of next.
  2. NEPSJay

NEPSJay Senior Member

Gotta love them Blizzard's!!! :drinkup: Post some pics please!
  3. yooper.mi

yooper.mi Senior Member

Now that you have had the plow for awhile. have any trouble mounting the plow outside? My buddy has trouble with the height adj on uneven or hardpack.
  4. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

had our first run today with a new 860 sw. Very nice plow, for a 1/2 tons thrun SRW 1 tons a very nice plow. My dually needs the 810, but the sw is alot simpler and very fast. Not to mention 200 #s lighter and 1000.00 less
  5. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

Can I see some pics of the 860sw?
  6. brad welch

brad welch Member

blizzard 860 for sale

i have a new 860 blizzard for sale. plow contrloller and lite kit 3000 if interested 217-520-7569 thanks